We ship from The Hague, the Netherlands and can only provide tax free shopping on orders delivered outside the EU. Be aware of your own countries import and taxes.
Select you're language and country in order to receive the correct prices and info.
Create your return label here : bostontrader.shipping-portal
If you buy something trough the internet, you have a statutory cooling-off period of 14 days since 1 January 2014.
* Do you want to return a product? Then create your own return label within 14 days with the link at the top of this page. Tip: Always keep proof when returning a product. For example, proof of return from the post office.
* We give you the opportunity to return the ordered item if you are not satisfied with the size or quality of the item concerned, if this is the case, the item must meet the following requirements:
- The product must not have been used or worn
- The original cards must still be attached to the article
- The product must be returned in its original packaging and well packed
The package must be delivered at a DHL or Post-NL point. The responsibility during a return shipment is entirely with the sender.
* Do you let us know within 14 days that you are returning the product? Then you have 14 days to pay for the return of the product. If you make use of the right of return, we will refund your money within 14 days after notification of the return.
* The period of 14 days starts on the day you receive the ordered item.
* Items sent by us incorrectly, incomplete shipments and other deviations from your order must be reported by email to [email protected] within 14 working days of receipt. Clearly indicate what is wrong, we will contact you within 2 working days and will clearly indicate how we will solve it. If the cause lies with us, we will pay the shipping costs.
* We will not take back any items that have been used or worn, at the discretion of Boston Trader, subject to legal obligations. Keep the original packaging of the items, do not remove labels and ensure proper packaging for any return shipment.
* Defective items can be returned within 14 days of receipt. In that case, the shipping costs are for our account.
RETURNS FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS
If you want to return your order as a customer outside of Europe, you are responsible for your own shipment to us. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the service that you can create your own return label. Tip: always send your package insured to us to avoid the risk of losing the package and always keep the proof of shipment. If there are any questions about sending your return, please email us at [email protected]
At Boston Trader you can exchange your order in 3 ways, if you want a different size or color you can do this in the following ways:
Way 1: Place a new order
This way is the fastest and easiest for you. You can place a new order for the item you want and in the meantime you can return your previous order. You can see the steps to follow for this under the heading 'Returns' at the top of this page.
Way 2: Contact us
If you would like a different size or color for your order, please contact us via email: [email protected] or call us on 070-3620279. Here you can indicate which article you wish to receive. We will then send you a return label to return the item. When we have received your return, we will send your new desired size to you for free!
Way 3: in-store exchange
You can also exchange your product in one of our stores. Please bring your item with you with the accompanying box and invoices.